lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Representative and Interpretive portraits.





Hey, I guess I am the last, some technical problems. Well, the first photo is a plain representation of me, as you may see I am reddish and my eyes look like a drunkard's, I am sober, though.

The second pic is me again (no, don't tell!), take this picture as you see fit, that's why it is the interpretive one, I am just going to say that joy and creepy and crazy films and writings are part of me. I think self portrait is sufficiently creepy, crazy and red.

Now, the comparison: mmm... they are similar to the extent it is the same person on the pictures, clearly they differ on the attitude shown on each of them; the first conveys neutrality, boredom, perhaps (or alcohol if you want xD) whereas the second shows a joly me, who likes fun and funny things. If you get to know me in depth you will realize I am not that introverted. Cheers.

2 comentarios:

  1. HAHA!! OH MAN!! Ulysse! This is friggan Hilarious !! I love the second picture!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. en efecto! es mejor la segunda pic que la primera, jajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!! todos te recordaremos asi!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar